Skip to main content

About me

 https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1zNL0RqFjOfPHVfGx5SCVi-rfEgShlHZa

Whats up, my name is Landon and I guess I'll be writing about myself a little bit. I turned 20 this year and I am majoring in IT: Systems & Security as of right now in hopes to get into the cyber security field. My hobbies and interests are pretty average, I enjoy nature, skating (just started so no, I can't do a kick-flip or any actually good tricks), video games, buying/selling stocks and digital assets, watching movies/TV, soccer, cars, ect. I have never created a "blog" before per say but I have managed and grown various types of social media accounts before although that was mostly a way for me to make money through advertisements and whatnot. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Reflection

I feel as if my blog meets most of the rubric criteria but I do believe that I could have optimized the format of my blog to be read more easily and grab attention effectively.  Making my blog to be more aesthetically pleasing is something I feel that I have slacked on due to my unfamiliarity with blogger.  One of the aspects of blog creation that causes me to stress is the idea that my content can be perfectly up to speed but if the delivery of the content isn’t optimized properly, it could cause me to lose points. I believe I’m putting my best efforts into these blog creations although I do have proclivities toward procrastination which can be incredibly frustrating.  I try to review my blog posts to make sure I didn’t make any big mistakes in relation to either the grammar of the content or the formation of the blog post. When it comes to being comfortable with others reading my writing, I don’t particularly care if others read my blogs and peer-review them. As this class is mostly