Skip to main content

Blog Reflection

I feel as if my blog meets most of the rubric criteria but I do believe that I could have optimized the format of my blog to be read more easily and grab attention effectively. https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1m3E1H6Cf2IuOtQfYm5jBHMWW_0iJcTMg
Making my blog to be more aesthetically pleasing is something I feel that I have slacked on due to my unfamiliarity with blogger.  One of the aspects of blog creation that causes me to stress is the idea that my content can be perfectly up to speed but if the delivery of the content isn’t optimized properly, it could cause me to lose points. I believe I’m putting my best efforts into these blog creations although I do have proclivities toward procrastination which can be incredibly frustrating. 
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1taIbh4FlUw0wypA3du82o21C5S-VzrFz
I try to review my blog posts to make sure I didn’t make any big mistakes in relation to either the grammar of the content or the formation of the blog post. When it comes to being comfortable with others reading my writing, I don’t particularly care if others read my blogs and peer-review them. As this class is mostly online, I doubt I will meet or think about any students in this class ever again after it ends this semester, that’s just how life goes most of the time. One of the things we could discuss in class to help me improve my blog would be a detailed discussion about the tools and options one can use to make their blog posts appear professional in blogger. One thing I did learn about blogs that I had previously not known is that blog knowledge can be utilized to make money online. https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1n48wTQG6CXn0z6lp9hdyCUuuGEBIKIIR

Comments

  1. Thanks 🙏🏾 I fully appreciate your reflection and at times share your concerns and thoughts. I at times review my blog several moments after and then I see them riddles with typos and I gasp. And then I think about how to improve it so that it is aesthetically appealing but procrastinate with doing the work to improve it. But it’s a work in progress and these become journal entries and probably a scrap book of thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you're a natural at writing blogs! I do believe you meet criteria on your blogs! They do effectively grab attention of the reader, but the placement of the bottom photo in this post seems to have separated part of the last sentence!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment